The Philanthropy Journal is an independent voice and champion for nonprofits and their supporters.
To learn more about the Philanthropy Journal, select one of the following links:
- Philanthropy Journal events
- Philanthropy Journal sponsorship
- Contact PJ
- Editorial Calendar
- Advertising/Support the Philanthropy Journal
- What readers say
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Philanthropy Journal accepts submission of unsolicited articles, especially for the Resources section, which focuses on practical guidance for nonprofits. We also consider posts submitted for our blog, Inside Philanthropy. Please note the following guidelines:
- Editorial content submitted for consideration to Philanthropy Journal and its blog, Inside Philanthropy, is subject to editing and may be declined.
- Content that promotes products or services will not be considered.
- Articles and blog posts should be no more than 800 words.
- Original content drafted specifically for our use will be labelled as Special to Philanthropy Journal. If we are sharing information, the original source will be noted in the tagline.
- Provide a current high-resolution photo of the author; an additional image that helps to illustrate the topic may be submitted, but PJ is not obligated to use it.
- Posted articles will be promoted via social media and, when possible, will include the writer's online identification (for example, @PhiJo).
- Content and article pitches should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the topic is time sensitive, please submit at least four weeks in advance.