The Dawes Arboretum
Field of Interest
The Development Associate is responsible for providing support to The Arboretum’s Development Office. This role will average a 32 hour work week and is eligible for benefits. Hours may fluctuate seasonally.
- Enters donor and gift data into the development database (DonorPerfect).
- Creates giving reports and donor mailing lists.
- Sends member renewals and assists with mass appeals.
- Helps coordinate special events.
- Provides administrative support to the Director of Development.
- Supports the Executive Director with Trustee relations.
- Associate’s degree and at least one year of office experience.
- Experience using a database required. Previous use of donor management software a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of constituents.
February 11, 2014