Field of Interest
Create your legacy.
Ours is a legacy of health and community. Of respect and responsibility. Of quality and innovation. It’s the legacy we create every day at Legacy Health.
And, if you join our team, it’s yours.
Executive Director Randall Children’s Hospital Foundation
Legacy Health, located in Portland, Oregon is a not-for-profit tax-exempt corporation with 10,000+ employees. We consist of six hospitals, including a children’s hospital, dozens of primary care and specialty clinics, a regional medical laboratory service, a research facility, and other components of a complete health system.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Executive Director to oversee Randall Children’s Hospital Foundation. As a key member of the Philanthropy leadership team our Executive Director will be charged with developing and implementing comprehensive capital and major gift programs and serving as the lead major gift officer for the Randall Children’s Hospital Foundation.
In addition to working directly with the Chief Development Officer and other corporate and community leaders to build a major gift culture, the Executive Director of Randall Children's Hospital Foundation plays a critical role in recruiting and partnering with the foundation board of trustees and collaborating with the hospital administrator, philanthropy colleagues and key physicians.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Advanced degree in business, law, health or academic field preferred.
- Ten years progressively more leadership fundraising experience in a nonprofit environment, preferably in the Northwest.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, the full range of fund development and procedures including raising leadership, major and annual gifts; prospect research; and a working knowledge of gift planning.
- Excellent persuasive, written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to make effective and compelling presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the proven ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, volunteers and physicians.
As a nationally known and respected health care provider, Legacy Health offers an outstanding work environment, competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. Learn more about us and apply on our website (position #14-1472), www.legacyhealth.org/jobs. For questions, please contact Tricia Peck at (503) 415-5855. No search firms calls, please. AA/EOE/Vets/Disabled
July 9, 2014