The Resource Directory features detailed information about organizations that serve nonprofits and communities. Listings are available only to PJ supporters.
Use the database below to find a nonprofit, foundation or corporation that provides products and services for the nonprofit sector.
Select only one option from the first three main categories below. You may also search by state if desired.
- Diverse nonprofit support to enrich the quality of life in North Carolina
- Investing in Health. Creating Change.
- Educating • Collaborating • Networking • Recognizing • Celebrating.
- High Point University’s, Norcross Graduate School can provide you with an extraordinary graduate degree and offers over 14 degree pathways.
- MeckEd mobilizes leadership, rallies resources, and engages the community to help students achieve academic success.
- Progress Energy , headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., is a Fortune 500 energy company with more than 22,000 megawatts of generation capacity and $9 billion in annual revenues.
- Historic Rural Hill is a working farm, events site, and center for education.
- The Duke Endowment has worked to help people and strengthen communities in North Carolina and South Carolina by nurturing children, promoting health, educating minds and enriching spirits.
- Discovering the causes and potential cures for mental illness in order to develop more effective means of treatment.
- Connecting people who are blind and print impaired to each other, their communities, and families by delivering news, information, and entertainment using the latest audio technology.